Saturday, April 4, 2009

Betwitched!

Brrrr! Just got back from DaBoys' morning walk and it's windy and chilly!
Heading out to go visit my folks this morning, which may turn out to be more like steering a boat than driving a car if it stays this windy. I never get to visit with my folks enough, and always wished I could be like "Bewitched" - just wiggle my nose and be there. But it's just a two hour trip, so no biggie.
Big weekend for Cleveland - the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony is HERE after 13 years! The entire city has been celebrating all week - dare I say we've been bewitched?? -  from the theatre district to Fourth Street to the warehouse district to Tremont to the 'burbs. This on the heels of the annual International Film Festival, which was the best ever!
Seriously, Cleveland IS a world class city and a great place to visit. We just won't talk about the Cavs right now. . . . :(
Going to snuggle the puppies for a bit and then hop in the car. Hope you're off to a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment