1. To thine own self be true. Always.
2. Believe in God. Don't forget your prayers.
3. Live the The Golden Rule and the Ten Commandments. That's about all you need.
4. Be honest with others, but most especially with yourself.
5. Don't eat in front of someone unless you have enough to share.
6. Take care of your things.
7. Cleanliness is next to godliness, and the only way you're going to be allowed to eat supper at this table, young lady.
8. Enjoy the little things in life and you've got a reason to be happy every day.
9. Save a penny here and a penny there and pretty soon you're building a new house.
10. Be kind and generous. Take time to notice those around you who are less fortunate.
11. Grand moments may make great pictures, but the small moments make up life.
12. Being rich has nothing to do with money.
13. Never be without a dream or a goal - always keep something to work toward.
14. Be polite to everyone, but fill your life with people who deserve your respect.
15. Read everyday. If nothing else, it's a good way to stay out of trouble when you're bored.
16. There's nothing more enjoyable than your house after a thorough spring cleaning.
17. Good habits are your best friend. Bad habits call for self discipline.
18. Nothing is more shameful than laziness.
19. Nothing is more important than family.
20. Life may send you the unexpected, but you can handle it. You come from tough stock.
Mom, you are my rock and my inspiration and I love you. Most of all, thank you for being here to celebrate with. Happy Mothers Day!