Sunday, March 8, 2009

This blog has been weighing on my mind all week because I haven't had time to post. It's grown to feel more like an obligation this week. ("Blogigation"???) Just what I needed - something else to remind me how behind I am!
Had brunch with the pre cana team from my husband's church. We're the token interfaith couple on this team since I'm not Catholic. I was not at all sure about joining this group but it seemed to mean alot to DH, so I agreed to try it for a year. It's been so great that this is our fourth year. These people are not at all what I expected. They're fun and flawed and don't have perfect marriages and are not always full of faith. In other words, they're just just like us. Brunch today was typical of our get togethers - we laughed the whole time. Our retreat for the young married couples is next weekend and I've got so much to do before then. I could use that extra hour back that we lost last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment