Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dave Matthews, Sage for the Ages

Dave said it best.
What I want is what I've not got and what I need is all around me.
As in you should see my living room.
Here's what's all around me:
Basket o' drugs
Kleenex box
waste basket
Mentos gum in the new Puremint flavor (yumm-o)
reading glasses
remote for the TV
remote for the DVD player
house phone
cell phone
computer
NYTimes Coffee Break Puzzle book
two pens (G2 Gel Pens in .07 -blue my fav)
Stuart Woods Loitering with Intent
ZantacTums
my sippy cup
journal
three get well cards from Karen and Brenda and Aunt Lois/Uncle Ken
Kashi Trail Mix bar
And what I want:
A CHOCOLATE BAR BIGGER THAN MY HEAD
which I can't go hop in the car and buy because I'm couchbound.
Sorry.
End of whine.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had you're address I would mail you one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm.....sounds like there might just need to be a care package sent out.... ;)

    ReplyDelete