Thursday, July 2, 2009

Such Scrappy Jo Goodness!

Did you notice?? Huh? Did you??
I finally figured out how to get the Scrappy Jo blinkie on my blog!
(I love saying "blinkie" and "blog." Blinkieblog. Blinkieblog. Blinkieblog. OK. I'll stop now. Is it possible to be a teensy bit OCD with words??? Have to check that out.)
Anyhoo, Jo was so happy that I finally managed this wondrous feat, that she decided to celebrate with a BIG SALE in her store! OK, I lied about Jo doing a sale just for my blinkie-ness. But Jo IS having a BIG SALE.
Paper for 20 cents a sheet!
Beautiful Copic marker sets ON SALE!
Kaiser Craft Bling ON SALE!
Basic Grey Bling It ON SALE
Thickers SALE ON!
Bazzill cardstock ON SALE!
Tim Holtz distressed inks ON SALE!
Stickles ON SALE!
And don't forget Jo's Scrappy Kits - just the thing to give your scrappy mojo a boost. Heck, at these prices you can buy 'em all!
Oh my. Have to stop for a minute or I'm going to hyperventilate.
Some of this stuff isn't going to be in stock forever, so take my new blinkie for a test run NOW! Stock up on some Scrappy Jo goodness and save yourself a ton of cash to boot. Go ahead. It's right over there. Move your little mousey to the right. You know you want to. That's it. . . just a little futher. . . now click!
Ahhh. . . you just got yourself a little bit of Scrappy Jo heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment